Lost Property

I lost my HUID. What should I do?

The first thing you need to do is disable the card. To do that you need to visit www.huid.harvard.edu. Click on “Authorized Applications” and then select “HUID Lost/Stolen Card Deactivation Form” and follow the instructions. Secondly, to replace your lost HUID, you need to go to the ID Services Office, located on the 8th floor of the Smith Campus Center, between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.

If you find your HUID prior to replacing it, you can reactivate it by visiting www.huid.harvard...

Read more about I lost my HUID. What should I do?