I lost my room key and I am locked out of my room. What should I do?

If you are a first-year Harvard College student, you should contact Securitas at 617-496-9370. All other students should contact their tutor-on-call, building manager, resident dean, or resident advisor depending on where you live. Please attempt to contact these individuals BEFORE you contact the HUPD at 617-495-1215 for assistance.

See also: Lost Property