I lost my HUID. What should I do?

The first thing you need to do is disable the HUID card. To do so, visit the HUID Cards website and follow the instructions. Secondly, to replace your lost HUID, go to the ID Services Office, located on the eighth floor of the Smith Campus Center, between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.

If you find your HUID prior to replacing it, you can reactivate it by visiting the HUID Cards website and following the instructions.

See also: Lost Property