What should I do if I have lost a piece of property?

If you have lost property, please contact the HUPD Property Custodian by emailing at lostandfound@hupd.harvard.edu, or by calling 617-495-1783 to determine if your property was recovered. In your message, please describe your property and where you believe you lost it.

See also: Lost Property