How do I make a complaint against an HUPD officer?

Community members are encouraged to contact the HUPD with questions or concerns about the professionalism of its employees by contacting either the on-duty supervisor at 617-495-1786 (available 24 hours a day) or the Office of the Chief at 617-495-1780 (Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.).

You may also use the contact form to make a complaint against an officer.

See also: About HUPD