Lost Property

I lost my HUID. What should I do?

The first thing you need to do is disable the card. To do that you need to visit https://www.campusservicecenter.harvard.edu/services/id-cards. Click on “Authorized Applications” and then select “HUID Lost/Stolen Card Deactivation Form” and follow the instructions. Secondly, to replace your lost HUID, you need to go to the ID Services Office, located on the 8th floor of the Smith Campus Center, between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.,...

Read more about I lost my HUID. What should I do?

What should I do if I have lost a piece of property?

If you have lost property, please contact the HUPD Property Custodian by email or by calling 617-495-1783 to determine if your property has been recovered. In your message, please describe your property and where you believe you lost it.