What should I do if my friend is very intoxicated and not waking up?

You should call the HUPD immediately at 617-495-1212. You should not delay in calling, as any delay could be life threatening depending on the level of intoxication. The HUPD’s focus is to get people immediate medical attention and not to get anyone in trouble. The health and well-being of the person in need of assistance far outweigh any concerns about disciplinary action. Please note that the incident will be reported to the appropriate college official as a medical incident.

See also: Emergencies